четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

account amended draft menon sarma




My name is Aaliyah Iapos;m 20 years old.
Iapos;m �East Indian (no kidding )��married to a wonderful man named Tyler.
I wish I could listen to music get paid for it... Itapos;s seriously all I ever want to do.
Iapos;m�a dancer have been since I was 3... Itapos;s the most relaxing soothing thing in the world.

I love babies, coffee, taking long drives, travelling, laughing meeting new people. I could meet a new person talk to them for hours on end, just exchanging life stories experiences.

Iapos;m 5`8" , my favorite colour is purple, i have 9 brothers �sisters if I could - would have 90 kids.

Iapos;m relaxed, laid back, funny, wild, out-going adventourous. :)

MSN = girlloco@hotmail.com

Addddd away, interesting people.



Aaliyah
account amended draft menon sarma, account america atlanta bank info trust, account america balance bank, account america balance bank checking.



Комментариев нет: